Time strategies



clock hands


Last semester I decided to work on a fixed schedule that I had specifically established for that semester.  But, after one month I could not follow the schedule anymore. Think the reason was simply that I did not put priority on what comes first. Concerning education, there are priorities that one cannot ignore. The mistake that I was doing was postponing everything for the next day. So, this semester I have committed myself to follow point by point the schedule I came up with. Also, for this course the best thing for me is to be on top of the material, finish all giving assignments at least one day prior to the due date.  Hopefully these approaches will help me to successfully accomplish this semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a future Mechanical Engineer

PARIS, Eiffel Tower ( My favorite place.)

Technology