Assignments


Pictures of Homer Simpson. Homer Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Stickers, Comics, Simpsons Quiz, The Simpsons, Simpsons Quotes, Hard Would You Rather, Would You Rather Questions






My first impression about this class was that, I feel like there will be a lot of reading and writing which I’m not very good at it.   I watched the video about growth mindset and now when I am thinking about the difficulties that I could encounter during this course, I feel a lot more motivated. This is a new experience for me nothing like any course I have yet taken before. I can’t wait to face the challenges that this course has to offer me. I’m excited about one assignment which is the writing and hope that it will help me develop better writing skills. Also, the extra credit assignment that caught my attention and I think I will enjoy doing is the Famous Last Words Simply because it’s my chance to unwind and talk about how my week was, I believe it should be fairly easy points to gain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a future Mechanical Engineer

PARIS, Eiffel Tower ( My favorite place.)

Technology